Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Post #2 -- Business letter

Citlalli
1234 Raindrop dr.
San Jose, CA 12345
December 5, 2012

The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue
Washington, D.C. 20500

Dear congressman:

It has come to my attention that I want to visit the White House. I'm currently studying government and I want to visit our capital to feel a bit closer to what I'm learning about. I think it would make me understand government a bit better. I did not know of the whole tickets for entrance thing, and I am asking if you would grant me permission to go to the White House and give me a ticket.

I've only ever seen the White House in pictures, and I would really like to visit. It was built so beautifully, I must say that James Hoban outdid himself.

Thanks for your time,
Citlalli F.

No comments:

Post a Comment